International Ops Internship – Toulouse
Indie Campers, the go-to campervan Marketplace, is on a mission of making road trips available to everyone. Thanks to its digital approach and customer-centric orientation, Indie Campers has developed a strong booking experience and high-quality road trips at affordable prices.
With over one million nights rented through our travel platform, we have welcomed more than 300,000 travelers from 169 countries. We offer a comprehensive and expanding array of road trip possibilities: short-term RV rentals, long-term campervan subscriptions, and the possibility of buying one of our vehicles available for sale.
Rooted in a deep technological focus, our challenges are both exciting and demanding and require top talent and motivation to be successfully pursued. We are growing our team and looking for those interested in pursuing this dream with us and joining an ever-developing journey.
We are looking for university students who are seeking genuine work experience, vocational placement or an internship located in our Depot in Toulouse.
As an Indie Campers International Operations Intern, you’ll be representing our brand in person, providing our guests with world-class customer service when they start and finish road trips of a lifetime. Do you enjoy challenges, meeting new people and fast-paced environments? If so, this position might be your next step!
THE INDIE COMMITMENT!
- All internships are paid, the amount being dependent on location, country, and region (accommodation not included).
- Being part of a young, fast-growing and innovative company where you make a difference.
- Continuous training and coaching to develop relevant skills to your growth: namely guest relations, customer service, problem-solving, communication, team spirit, organization, time management, work under pressure, fleet, supplies, and logistics handling.
- International career development opportunities in Field Operations around the US and Europe, or possible transitioning to an HQ role in Lisbon or Los Angeles, after the internship.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You are a student in Hospitality, Tourism, International Studies, Business Administration, or a related field looking for an internship (mandatory to be enrolled in a university
- You are fluent in English, have a work permit and a valid driver's licence (mandatory
- You are available for a full-time (40 hours) or for a part-time (20h or more) internship;
- You like international environments and meeting new cultures;
- You have a natural talent for connecting with people and have a strong customer service orientation;
- You are a problem solver who thrives on creating solutions and is not afraid to get their hands dirty.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
- Client relationship management: Greet our customers, handle incoming reservations, register guests, process payments, explain the vehicle & functionalities, as well as terms & conditions, taking care of campervan check-ins and check-outs.
- Quality Control:Maintain our campervans in top condition, verify and prepare them, identify possible maintenance or repairing needs.
- Operations handling: Align the reservations with the available campervans, coordinate vehicle return from vendors or additional parkings.
- Stock management: Monitor stock, register consumption and identify needs.
- Minimum of 3 months and up to 12 months internship in these periods (flexible according to students´ availability):
- 3 months: 1 July – 30 September
- 4 months: 15 June – 15 October
- 5 months: 1 June – 31 October
- 6 months: 1 May – 31 October
- 6+ months: end of March – end of October
Are you ready to Go Indie?