Analytics & Media Manager, Amazon Ads
Who are they?
Amazon est l’entreprise la plus orientée client au monde et est guidée par quatre principes :
l’obsession client plutôt que l’attention portée à la concurrence,n
la passion pour l’invention,n
l’engagement en faveur de l’excellence opérationnelle,n
la réflexion à long terme.n
Les commentaires en ligne, la commande en 1 clic, les recommandations personnalisées, les programmes Amazon Prime et « Expédié par Amazon », AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, les tablettes Fire, Fire TV, Amazon Echo et Alexa comptent parmi les produits et services initiés par Amazon.
Leurs collaborateurs sont animés et motivés par l’innovation dans les nouvelles technologies, la création de nouveaux produits et par le fait d’offrir aux clients des services qui leur facilitent la vie.
Ils sont ouverts à faire les choses différemment, à prendre des décisions rapidement et ils n’ont pas peur de l’échec. En résumé, Amazon a l’assise d’une grande entreprise et l’état d’esprit d’une “start-up”!
Want to know more about Amazon E-commerce?Company cultureteamsjobs… Let's go for an immersion!
Visit the profile
Découvrez la culture d'entreprise chez Amazon.
Rencontrez Kenza, Recruiter Stagiaires et jeunes diplomés
Rencontrez Maxime, Brand Specialist
Amazon Advertising exists at the intersection of marketing and ecommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across Amazon owned properties as well as third party properties Amazon operates. We believe that advertising, when done well, can greatly enhance the value of the customer experience and generate a positive return on investment for our advertising partners.
We are currently looking for a highly skilled and motivated Analytics and Media Manager (AMM) to help scale our growing advertising business.
Key job responsibilities
The AMM is a key member of the Marketing & Insights Team at Amazon Advertising, working with sales, product, retail and other Amazon business partners to analyze and improve advertisers’ performance on Amazon, in support of their marketing initiatives. AMMs work with Amazon's unique data and translate it into high-quality and actionable insights and recommendations to improve the effectiveness of advertiser campaigns and unlock business opportunities.
• Use Amazon’s data and your understanding of our advertising customers’ business to provide guidance to C-suite marketing leaders, via business reviews and frequent in-person client presentations to regularly iterate on and articulate a brand’s strategy
• Present findings and insights in a consultative way to the client and collaborate with the relevant internal teams in order to provide a complete solution
• Be able to deal with ambiguity to decipher complex problems, select an ideal solution from a wide array of analytic techniques and concepts and translate these into actionable requirements for your team
• Have the ability to collaborate, work cross-functionally and communicate effectively across multiple business functions and geographies
• Influence marketing initiatives and own account-level data and/or analytics related strategic conversations internally and externally
• Deliver regular and bespoke analyses and insights for some of the world’s largest advertisers to drive growth across advertiser KPIs and help them grow their businesses
• Demonstrate deep analytical ability, and develop great expertise in Amazon’s proprietary metrics, working to constantly evolve how we analyze and communicate data driven insights to our advertisers
• Educate other teams on Amazon media offerings and keep them engaged by delivering learning sessions, writing training documentation and whitepapers for internal and external use
• Be a proponent of data driven decision making and encourage clients to act on the recommendations
A day in the life
Day to day, AMM activities include analyzing metrics of success for a business or category, developing data-driven insights and communicating recommendations in a clear and compelling fashion to advertisers. The strategic and consultative expertise of an AMM is critical to delivering the best return on investment for our customers.
• Bachelor's degree plus 5+ years’ experience in client-facing data analysis roles
• Ability to translate technical aspects of analyses and metrics into actionable insights for the advertiser and both technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Excellent data driven storytelling skills – you create and deliver compelling presentations with outstanding visuals
• Comfortable presenting complex analyses in a simple, easy to digest way to C-suite level stakeholders
• In depth understanding of advanced statistical techniques and methodologies as well as simple linear regression analysis, multivariate regression analysis and model building
• Advanced in SQL – ability to write complex queries from scratch from multiple tables, creating the appropriate joins, extracting and manipulating data, formatting fields, creating new measures and metrics, etc.
• Fluency with an advanced analytical tool (Python, R, SAS, etc.) – ability to run advanced statistical modelling and testing in one of the above languages
• Complete understanding of the end-to-end process of marketing campaign
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (both written and verbal)