Harley-Davidson Motorclothes Retail Manager
Bourbon Street Harley-Davidson
Bourbon Street Harley-Davidson is seeking a General Sales Manager to:
- Plan and prepares work schedules and assigns employees to specific duties.
- Formulates pricing policies on merchandise according to requirements for profitability of store operations.
- Coordinates sales promotion activities and prepares, or directs workers preparing, merchandise displays and advertising copy.
employees engaged in sales work, taking of inventories, reconciling
cash with sales receipts, keeping operating records, or preparing daily
record of transactions for Accountant, or performs work of subordinates,
- Orders merchandise or prepares requisitions to replenish merchandise on hand.
- Ensures compliance of employees with established security, sales, and record-keeping procedures and practices.
- Answers customer's complaints or inquiries.
- Open, close, locks and secures store.
supervises Motorclothes retails sales personnel. Carries out
supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's
policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing,
hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work;
appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees;
addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Company offers competitive salaries, benefits, and 401K plan with employer contribution.
Bourbon Street Harley-Davidson is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Must have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
Must be able to work days, evenings, and some weekends
Must have a minimum of 3 years retail sales experience
Must have experience supervising and managing others
Must be detail – oriented
Must have Point of Sales Experience
Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment