Technical buyer M/F
Your vision is ambitious. Just like ours.
Our people are our success. As one of us, you will contribute to engineering excellence for the high-tech markets of the future, including semiconductors, batteries, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and data centers. At Exyte, you will be part of a global community of challenge seekers who are ambitious and passionate about innovation. Together, we will build on our company’s long history and keep on leading the way to a better world.
Discover your exciting role
Exyte France is looking for its Project Buyer and
As a Project Buyer in the construction business area, you will
be responsible for the procurement of materials, equipment and
services required for construction projects. You will work
closely with project teams, suppliers and subcontractors to
ensure that the required materials and services are obtained on
time and on budget.
As a Subcontract Procurement Buyer, you will be responsible for
the procurement of subcontracted services and works required
for construction projects. You will work closely with project
teams, suppliers, subcontractors and other stakeholders to
ensure that subcontracted work is delivered to quality, on time
and on budget.
Explore your tasks and responsibilities
As part of their mission, technical buyer,
– Search for suppliers and subcontractors
– Follows up orders
– draws up invitations to tender
– Negotiate contracts
– Optimizes purchasing costs, while maintaining the required
quality, by seeking cost-cutting opportunities, negotiating
prices and setting up framework agreements with suppliers.
– Optimizes subcontracting costs by identifying cost-cutting
opportunities, negotiating prices and contractual conditions.
– Keeps abreast of trends, innovations and developments in the
market for building materials and related services, in order to
identify new opportunities or more advantageous alternatives.
Show your expertise
- 2 years' higher education in
purchasing/commerce/civil engineering or equivalent
- Significant experience as a
buyer in the construction industry and/or in subcontracting for
- In-depth knowledge of building
materials, equipment and services specific to the construction
- Knowledge of construction
purchasing and subcontracting processes
- Good negotiation, contract
management and supplier relationship management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a
team, coordinate with multiple stakeholders and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and
- Fluency in English preferred
- Excellent command of Pack Office